Bob Cook, our founder, was raised on a farm and in 1958 purchased a Massey Ferguson dealership, which operated under the name Henry County Supply. When his son’s were old enough, he began farming again, and continued until the late 1980’s. As his children grew, he included them in the business and expanded into row crop farming, fertilizer and chemical sales. He also built and ran a grain elevator. After 30 years of steady growth it became necessary for more room.
In 1988 the business moved to the present location to concentrate on the used parts business. Since then we have grown into the largest used parts dealer in west central Missouri, and one of the largest in the country. Over the next 15 years business continued to expand until we ran out of physical space to grow. In 2003 we purchased 60 acres of land one mile west of our main headquarters. We moved our combine salvage operation to the new acreage, and began salvaging hay equipment.
In 2012 we underwent another name change as the auction and parts business’s split into two separate companies. We changed our name to Cook Tractor Parts, Inc. Our name may have changed, but our robust inventory and commitment to service has remained the same.